Time to get back in touch with nature!
Located at the river’s edge in the Coosawattee Resort in Ellijay, GA.
Nature lovers will enjoy getting away to this smoke-free 2 bedroom + sleeping loft/den, 2 bath waterfront getaway. But you won’t want to stay inside…Come outdoors where everyone can play! The river is at your doorstep, so be sure to bring your fishing pole and canoe/kayak/tubes.
You might want to lounge in the hot tub on the porch while the kids play horseshoes or hide-n-seek in the large yard while the catch-of-the-day is heating up on the gas grill…ummmm!
After sunset start a fire in the firepit next to the river and watch the deer as they venture out from their hiding. Breathe the sweet mountain air, listen to the trickling ripples of the Coosawattee River, and watch for red foxes, cottontails, and other animals that live in the surrounding woods.
Whether you are searching for a weekend escape or weekly rental, your accommodations will exceed expectations from the moment you arrive.
Come for romance, renewal, or reunion ….
you’ll find them all right here!
Coosawattee River Cabin Rental Features
$$ Kayaks with paddles available for rent for addtl fee $$
- Comfortable mountain furnishings with gas fireplace
- Pet Free & Smoke Free
- Firepit at the river’s edge
- Horseshoe Pit
- Riverside table/chairs
- Gas grill
- Rocking chairs on screened upstairs porch
- Hot tub on the downstairs porch overlooking the Coosawattee River
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, icemaker, & coffeemaker
- 2 full bathrooms (towels furnished)
- 2 bedrooms + sleeping loft/den
- Sleeps up to 8 people (linens furnished)
- Crib and high chairs
- Loft/Den has 2 queen futons,TV,DVDs,DirectTV,Playstation II console/games, books,board games,cards,etc
- Central heat/air
- Washer, dryer, ironing board and iron
- Coosawattee River runs thru entire resort
- Community borders Cohutta Wildlife Management Area and Carter’s Lake/Marina and has 5 parks within the resort’s boundaries
- Slower pace of life, beautiful scenery, wildlife abounds
- No firearms or fireworks allowed
What to Bring
- Personal toiletries including soap, shampoo, etc
- Hair dryer
- Extra pillows
- Food and beverages
- Fishing equipment
- Tubes, canoe, kayak, mountain bike
- Personal flotation devices (life jackets)
Click Here to View List of Items and Services Available on Request
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Off-Street Parking
- Gas Fireplace
- King Bed
- 2 Queen Beds
- Comfortable queen sofabed
- Pak n Play crib
- Playstation II Console/games
- DVD Player/Videos
- CD Player
- Private Hot Tub
- Shared Pool: The resort has an indoor and an outdoor pool, recreation center complete with billiards, hockey, workout room, showers, tennis courts, etc.
- Full Kitchen
- Cooking Utensils Provided
- Ice Maker
- Catering Available: call for more information
- Gas/Electric BBQ Grill
- Parklike riverfront setting
- Outdoor Firepit
- Horseshoe Pit
- Waterfront lot
- Smoke Free and Pet Free!
- Across the river from North Park
- Small family get-togethers
- Special Couple’s getaway
|Activities (on site and nearby)
- Zoo/Wildlife Park
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Rock Climbing
- Fitness Center/Gym
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Basketball Court
- Cinemas/Movie Theaters
- Live Theatre
- Miniature golf
- Horseback Riding
- Antiquing in the Square
- Whitewater Rafting on any of several nearby rivers
Back to Top
Back to Top